1 year on knockturn

Two minutes ago, I realized that today is my 1 year anniversary. On May 12th 2019, I joined knockturn as a little newb that had no clue what they were doing. I was on an old computer, so I crashed- a lot. But poor Penny just sat there and continued to guide me, waiting a good minute or five in between crashes. I didn’t exactly understand the whole spell casting thing- but you know, eventually got the hang of it. I yeared up to year two a few days before the 1.13 update, lucky me. I mean, I see Harry’s 5 years post sooo, I’m still newb-like, but I’m really grateful for all the people on knockturn who have helped me grow as a person, a builder, and everything else for the 1 year that I have been here.

You’re amazing… (If I forget you, I’m so sorry)
@AshleighButler Bertha, Nutella Hater @gakindlex LEAF HATER I still can’t believe you hate leaves. @EmmaRose33 @Daniel @Keyla lalalala @PhatEggrolls @smilemaster8 @TahjArnold @Ellie Jerry @LillyArima @SJAOM @Napstablook @Emz.Allen Moom @StrangeSergio @Muzika @cowsssssss4447 Storm @Penny Penne @Johnny TPWDKHTCAPUW/E @Sjofin @uwu_scoob @Bess_Days @vcam123 I can’t believe I forgot you haley I’m sorrryy
Some of you, I know pretty well- others, I’d love to get to know you better. You’re all amazing, and once again, I’m sorry if I forgot you. :hearts: I love you all and ty for existing.

14 Likes

it’s okay :joy: congrats on one year :heart:

1 Like

Congratz on one year avavavavavavavava <3!!!

1 Like

Congrats Avaaa!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congrats on one year!!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Grats!

1 Like

Congratssss! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

aya im 3 days late but grats!!

1 Like

Congrats sorry I just saw this :pleading_face::green_heart: