3 Years being Part of the Knockturn Community

Hi everyone!

I don’t even know where to begin. From my old account Lena Knight to my current one Bess Flamel–Knockturn has been an integral part of my life.

And I don’t mean “I love it and it takes up my times” because that, while true, is the least Knockturn has done for me.

Knockturn has taught me the importance of responsibility, the power of friendship, and all the things I can do when I’m not an outcast.

I’ve learned what it’s like to be in a community that embraces everyone for who they are and a place where opportunities are constantly available.

I always had to choose between being passionate and fitting in. Here I can do both–I can explore new skills like coding, story telling and practicing communication skills–while not being left behind.

This server, my friends and all those I know on Knockturn have formed my in real life by showing me how being myself is not necessarily a call for disaster.

I love you guys so much–I have never in my whole life stayed in a community for this long. Yet here I am, 3 years now.

:love_you_gesture: [I love you in American Sign Language]

16 Likes

Happy 3 years Bess!

Woo hoo that’s awesome

Grats :sparkling_heart:

:love_you_gesture:

Congrats Bess :heart: