4 Years!

Can’t believe it’s been 4 years since I’ve dug my own grave.

I don’t think I’ve ever made an anniversary post but I thought it’s probably time to do it. Honestly KTN was something I did not ever imagine to be a part of nor did I think I’d still be here to this day.

I started this journey after borrowing my mate’s account after finding out servers were a thing so the first thing I ever did was google Harry Potter Minecraft server and clicked the very first ip I had found at 1am cause why not.

After being found by Liam and Pande after wondering around hub for a solid 20mins, I can still distinctly remember the very first thing that impressed me out of my wits was the moving wall that was the very entrance of Diagon Alley. I don’t think I’ll ever feel the same experience of awe ever again but it’s definitely something that kept me on the server longer than I expected so thank you and f*ck you, you beautiful fancy wall that sold my soul to the server.

Apart from being a small escape from reality, knockturn has definitely been a memorable trip and has a significant part of my life’s journey full of ups and downs. It’s definitely had times where I’ve sometimes wondered how it would have been like not discovering the server, but honestly I would not have had the chance and opportunity to meet some people who I now consider some of my close friends, which I’m grateful for.

I will never regret joining this server and my time spent here as it has given me the opportunity to meet all sorts of people around the world and has allowed me to be a support for those who have needed it through different times of their lives. It is been an absolute drama filled journey of meeting and parting with some friends along the way, which is sad and sweet at the same time, but definitely a memorable experience.

Thank you for all those who have supported me during my time on the server and who I’ve had the pleasure of calling my friends and b*****s. I would love to write individual things about you all but I wouldn’t do you guys justice and I would be writing this forever cause I would love to include people who’ve also come and gone into my life from this server, both as my time as Smol or Tal.

Also if you know me, I’m like one of the laziest people you’ll ever meet xD.

Thanks for all the memories so far! Let’s hopefully make some more. :heart:

~Smolo :sunflower:

21 Likes

Happy 4 years my love <3 From the moment we first met I knew we were gonna be soulmates <3 ly forever!

1 Like

on god you’re still here? love u i guess

1 Like

Love you, bitch

1 Like

Happy 4 years Talsmol <3
Make sure to keep behaving^^

5 Likes

Ayy Smolo! Grats on your 4 years <3

1 Like

I can still distinctly remember the very first thing that impressed me out of my wits was the moving wall that was the very entrance of Diagon Alley

Pretty sure that was Liam’s doing, if I remember correctly. We all were in awe the day it got added. Congrats on 4 years!

1 Like

Thanks! <3
and yeah it was Liam’s doing xD