5 years on the server - What a journey

I can’t believe it has been 5 years since I found, joined and fell in love with this server. It went by too fast, that’s for sure.

I can’t thank this server enough for all the memories and friends I’ve made along the way. For everything I’ve learned, the value I have for true friendship and for the love I have for being part of a community. This place saved me from a very horrible time in my life and I couldn’t be more grateful.

During this time I managed to be a Professor, Lore, Moderator, Prefect for my house, get all the way up to Year 7 (taking my sweet time) and Tier 11 (even tho I’m not the best with spells). I was “born” Bella Longbottom and eventually married and created the Wayland family. Had 5 apartments, 3 stores and many many miles walked along the castle walls.

2020-08-29_19.12.52

So thank you Pande, for creating this amazing place for people to lean on when they need a place to forget, escape or simply have fun.

Thank you to all the Owners, Co-Owners, Admins, Moderators and Helpers that came and went throughout the years and made this place safe and special for a lot of people.

Thank you to all the Devs, Professors, Lore, Builders and Artists that came and went and chose to help make this community, map and features so realistic and immersive into the Harry Potter world we know and love.

And thank you to you, who said a simple hello, went to one my of my classes, had a conversation with me, explored the castle, went to a class with me or was one of my professors. Who went to an event or game with me, played a simple game of snaps with me, killed some mobs with me, watched quidditch with me and celebrated me when milestones came and went.

To my in-game husband James, my best friends Cris and Max, to the first person who ever helped and spoke to me Liam, and to the many friends I made such as Emily, Tal, Daniel, Ava, Tom, Lilly, Adam, Min, Alice, Meow, Bell, Haley, Bess, Michael, Emma, Melody, Lisa, Bob and many, many others who have been part of my journey.

Thank you for reading <3

Much love,
Rey Wayland

15 Likes

loveee you! haven’t known you for 5 years but i’m proud to have known you for over 5 weeks. :heart:

1 Like

May the lord be with you on your journey ahead my child :innocent::pray::pray:

1 Like

yay rey!!

1 Like

Wow 5 years already! Congratulations Rey!

1 Like

Ayy welcome to the 5 year gang :heart:

1 Like

Ily <3 I’m glad I got the opportunity to meet such kind, generous and funny people like you. Cheers to 5 years!

1 Like

Wow that’s a really long journy! Congrats! I’m proud to have known you (Even if just a little)!! :smile:

1 Like