A Hogwarts Story - Witchcraft Role-play

Hey guys, it’s been ages since I’ve written a role-play. I don’t know if I’m going to be active on the server anytime soon because I’ve got loads of schoolwork upon my shoulders, I’m just here to try and relax a bit, because I’ve always found writing with this community the best free therapy I could ever get.

For those of you I haven’t met, my name here is Kristen. For those of you that know me or remember me, it’s nice to hear from you again.

As for rules, please just keep it PG.

Format:

Name:
Pronouns:
Year:
Description:
House:

Now, let the journey begin!

Character Name: Ryan Thistle
Pronouns: She/her
Year: 5
Description: Short spiky red hair like a hedgehog, pale grey eyes, freckles like a raccoon, all tall and lanky limbs, always wearing a tie, but loosely, ruffled clothing like she slept in them, because she probably did. Either smirking or scowling, rarely seen with a smile. Easily flustered.
House: Slytherin

Taking a deep breath at platform 9 3/4, Ryan could smell the sharp yet comforting steam of the train. Carrying her cat in her arms, she stepped aboard the Hogwarts Express, looking for a place to sit.

Name: Charles Robertson
Pronouns: He/Him
Year: 5
Description: Messy blonde hair and green/blue eyes. He is tall and muscular, and his uniform is always in perfect condition. He is sarcastic, flirtatious, and confident.
House: Slytherin

Charles was sitting in one of the compartments when he saw one of his yearmates looking for a place to sit. “Yo, Ryan!” he called to her. “Come, sit.” he patted the seat next to him.

1 Like

Ryan’s eyes lit up, and a she entered the compartment where her classmate sat. “How are you? It was eerie quiet without you around this summer” she said flopping down in the seat beside him.

“Just glad to be back,” he said with a chuckle. “You?”

The trains starts to pull out of the station.

“I’m excited for potions and charms this year, but I’m dreading the stress of homework.” Ryan said stroking the black and white cat in her arms.

(we need more players lmao)