(A little over) 4 years? omg, i’m getting older ew

To start off, I forgot to publish this on my anniversary so whoops, just a few months late.

okay hi, i didn’t write much last year. so my goal is to write something this year.

oh wow 4 years already! that more years than being in middle school. :school:

So, on 22 march 2018, a player joined and decided to yeet the last name “Bell” and “Malfoy”, and he is stuck with “Howden”. (yep! that’s me!) Running around the server pretending to understand English (hey, at least my English improved overtime)

Anyways, a lot has happened to me last year on ktn. Who would’ve thought making people suffer in Scavenger Hunt/Crossword would be so much fun? (hehehe) and my last-year-me wouldn’t thought I’d be a moderator right now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What am I expecting this year? well, I have big plans coming this year irl. (like really BIG, i’m so excited xD) but, i’ll continue working (i hope) on here grading everyone’s hw, so send more hw about JIF (cough cough you know who you are) or a one year diary about what you see each day or explain quantum physics in your hw! (those 3 are probably the most memorable for me xD) I’m also currently planning on some new classes so be on the look for it!

Lastly, I’d like to say thank you to everyone who helped me during my journey on KnockTurn. Prolly won’t write thank you to everyone because my finger would hurt. (but big thanks to Bess for being my mentor, ngl I probably wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t have her xD :bowing_man: )

Well let’s hope that I’ll get through another year on KnockTurn!

P.S. well that’s more than what I wrote last year, so mission accomplished! :confetti_ball:

1 Like