Account was Stolen - Lost all my gear

Support Ticket

Whats the Issue
My Minecraft account was stolen, and I believe it was banned as when my dad gave the transaction details they said there was no trace of the account. I’ve lost all my stuff including a shop building. And things like levels and items. I have a new account now which I can use to get on however I have no access to my old one which had all my stuff here is some info I can remember about the account:

Name: Oliver Vulchanov
House: Slytherin
Broom lvls: is was somewhere between 30-40 I believe
I played on the quidditch team as a keeper
Year 1: However they still let me play on the team I believe I was very close to getting to year 2 though, like 1 more class of EXP.
I owned an orange shop however it is no longer mine
I played on the quidditch team with: Cassie, Will Krum, Johnny, Sergio,
And my old accounts username was Odd_Ollie, however it Kingwolfy2005 before that.

Request for Solution
I believe that I should be given:
Starsweeper broom
A shop of some form back
A wolf pet
Snap game
My broom levels
Moved to Slytherin
I don’t mind my name being changed back, or kept as it is now “Oliver Walsh”
Moved to either year 2 or given my class levels so that I was fairly close to reaching year 2
I remember having tier 2 spells I think, so enough spell EXP for that
Im not sure if I lost any galleons however as I can not be sure I believe I shouldn’t be given any money back
I was also just reminded by someone about chocolate from cards, I had an e-chest full of some of my favorites, I had hermionie, Dumbledore, harry, ron, and some rarer ones but those are the basic ones I remember I had other ones like gringots but I don’t really want that. The cards don’t matter too much anywhere near as much as the broom, or year, or levels and the house

Link To Related Bug Report
If this was caused by a bug in the Bug Report forum, please link it here.