Ach3rous - Aidan Morrison - Bug Abuse

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: Ach3rous

HP RP Name: Aidan Morrison

Mordonia RP name: Matteas Everlyn

Reason for Ban: Glitch Abuse, I had knowledge of a bug and did not immediately report it to Fancepants, instead using it for a few hours.

Why should we let you back in?:
When I was banned for glitch abuse, I was stupid, there is no denying that. I threw away my final shot at playing on a server that I loved, and still do to this day. I always believe and hope in redemption, and hope to prove that I have changed. I was banned on January 9th 2017, and after waiting a year I am hoping to apply to be able to play again. In that time I have done a lot of changing, maturing with my age, and have shown it on many servers as I hope to here.

I don't mean to list everything I have done or accomplished, but since I joined Knockturn at age 13, to now, at age 15 sitting near my 16th birthday, in those years I have no doubt matured. I have been a moderator on a large server, and have become a respected member of many communities. I realized after I was banned that there was no point in the behavior I had been presenting. I was no doubt about it toxic, and have worked to change that through positive behavior, and being a helpful member of communities. 

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?

Okay, I messed up twice and tried to move sentences down instead submitting it. Apologies. Please ignore my errors above.

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: Ach3rous

HP RP Name: Aidan Morrison

Mordonia RP name: Matteas Everlyn

Reason for Ban: Glitch Abuse, I had knowledge of a bug and did not immediately report it to Fancepants, instead using it for a few hours.

Why should we let you back in?:
When I was banned for glitch abuse, I was stupid, there is no denying that. I threw away my final shot at playing on a server that I loved, and still do to this day. I always believe and hope in redemption, and hope to prove that I have changed. I was banned on January 9th 2017, and after waiting a year I am hoping to apply to be able to play again. In that time I have done a lot of changing, maturing with my age, and have shown it on many servers as I hope to here.

I don't mean to list everything I have done or accomplished, but since I joined Knockturn at age 13, to now, at age 15 sitting near my 16th birthday, in those years I have no doubt matured. I have been a moderator on a large server, and have become a respected member of many communities. I realized after I was banned that there was no point in the behavior I had been presenting. I was no doubt about it toxic, and have worked to change that through positive behavior, and being a helpful member of communities. 

I believe the reason I should be let back in is that in becoming a positive member, and working to help others, that I can contribute to the community in a way I definitely did not before. I understand the reputation that precedes me, and in light of that am not happy with where it sits. I wish to change that and reinforce what I have been stating and put money where my mouth is. I can only type words right now, but my actions will do the talking. Thank you for your time, and I hope to be back within this community one day.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) I have.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes, I have.

Is this your forst ban appeal?

Dm me WHERE you were a moderator on discourse

Apologies, but the discord invite link has expired when I clicked it. Could you get another link? Thanks!

Also, the third post I sent was the actual ban appeal, I was having technical difficulties and submitted twice without meaning two.

*Edit

If you are asking if I have submitted one before, yes I have, I did submit one in October that was denied, along with one sent in June 2016 that was accepted.

This site is discourse. She wants you to DM her on this site and tell her what server you are a Moderator on.

I am officially dumb. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appeal has been accepted. You’ve been unbanned

1 Like

try now