AcrylicsFusion-Sean Stone- Continuous Harassment

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
AcrylicsFusion- Sean Stone- Continuous Harassment

IGN: AcrylicsFusion

HP RP Name: Sean Stone

Mordonia RP name: N/A

Reason for Ban: Continuous Harassment

Why should we let you back in?
First off, I would like to apologize to everyone that I bullied and harassed during my time on Knockturn. I know, it was rather rude and especially not appropriate for someone my age. I understand that what I did to Stacey was wrong, the day I got banned. I should of left Stacey alone when she asked me too but instead I just continued to bother her. I would really like to apologize to the staff team too as I gave them a hard time, in fact I gave the entire community a hard time.

I think I should be unbanned because of the fact that it has been over a year since my ban back in October of 2016 and I had thought things over during the time I was banned. I think I should also be unbanned because I feel like I have learned how to control myself mentally and watch my actions before I do something stupid. I feel like I have more self-control as a person all together and feel like I have really matured. I would really like a chance to show such has happened to me over time.

I hope this one is considered. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appeal has been denied.

Thank you for your patience. You may appeal again two weeks from now, and no sooner.