AdanTalaz - Jay Riddle - Inappropriate Conduct

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: AdanTalaz

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jay Riddle

Discord (if applicable): AdánTalaz#9923

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Conduct

Why should we let you back in? I have made many mistakes in my life, especially virtually. The worst mistake I’ve made online without a doubt, has been embarrassing myself on Knockturn, by expressing the immature behaviour that I did. While it stings less to think about being banned, due to the amount of time it’s been, I still think about my time on Knockturn and the wonderful interactions frequently. I have found that during Quarantine when I got banned, I had abit of a problem. I would wake up (if I slept that night) and immediately start playing MineCraft for several hours, and repeat. I have found that life is worth living, and the amount of time I do spend in the virtual world, I would love spending it having new (friendly and appropriate) interactions with people who express the same liking I do for Harry Potter, and the Knockturn community itself. I hope you considering revoking my ban, and thank you for reading this.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.