NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: AdanTalaz

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jay Riddle

Discord (if applicable) AdánTalaz#9923

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Conduct

Why should we let you back in?

I hold the position that I have matured substancially and that my past mistakes made by a more immature, and broken version of myself should not define who I am now. I understand I received my second chance back in 2018 whenever I got banned for X-raying in towny, and I know it’s not very plausible to give someone a third try. A little over two years ago, I sent a mod who I was friends with (I believe she is still a moderator now, but I am not sure) a picture of a broom stick glitched on a wall that portrayed something very inappropriate, not realizing the moderator was a minor. Had I known she was a minor, even as a minor myself, I would never have done such things, and I will make a point to apologize formally to her. (Note: the picture was not sent out of infatuation or attraction to the moderator, rather out of humor due to the fact I am not in any way shape or form attracted to women)

If there are any other offenses/grievances that I have caused, I profusely ask that they may be brought forward so that I may attempt to make amends for them.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? I was banned in 2018 (I think, it may have been 2017) for x-raying, and I was unbanned shortly following my appeal.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.