If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Make a new command called /years that will display all online players sorted under their year.
Why it will be good:
If you don’t know what year someone is, instead of doing /profile IGN you could just do /years and see everyone’s year.
How it will work in code/other functions
I’ve got no experience with coding but the template could be copied from the /list command but instead of sorting into roles it would sort into years.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
Anyone willing to take on the task. It’s not too in-depth (in my eyes) so I don’t think it’ll take too long to implement.