Alice Price - Stole my horse, but then killed it / let the mobs kill it

I wasn’t on when this happened, but when I later came on I logged off near the stables so I logged on there. I noticed something wasn’t right and my horse, (Sharpie) stable’s gates were all opened, and my horse was gone. I thought something like maybe it wandered off somewhere, I checked almost the whole Everdale until I came to the conclusion someone must of took him. I asked in global chat if anyone had seen a horse named Sharpie. Luckily someone did. His name was Tom, I asked him in /msg just making sure he saw Sharpie and he said yes. He saw someone named Alice Price ride with it back near / in Tarlus when he was guarding it. I asked him to make sure she was in DeVita and she was. I checked the town of Everdale of who was in it. A username caught my eye, roders321. I saw the name before and decided to check it’s profile. To my surprise it was Alice Price. I didn’t know my horse was dead at first, until Tom leaded me to a pile of stuff. It was Alice Price’s stuff. Sitting in the mix was a diamond horse armor and a saddle. To my sadness, it was Sharpie’s stuff.

Here is some chatlogs and some little proof that she was the one who did it, because I wasn’t there and Tom thinking the horse she came back with was hers he didn’t take a screenshot.

Her offering Tom the horse earlier
[01:18:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §d[Local] §7§7[§7Alice Price§r§7§7]§7:§r §ri give u the horse
[01:18:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §d[Local] §7§7[§7Tom Mauser§r§7§7]§7:§r §9But if you come in
[01:18:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §d[Local] §7§7[§7Alice Price§r§7§7]§7:§r §rits urs
[01:18:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §d[Local] §7§7[§7Tom Mauser§r§7§7]§7:§r §9No
[01:18:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §d[Local] §7§7[§7Tom Mauser§r§7§7]§7:§r §9I dont need it.

[01:39:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a[Global] §7§7[§7Cassen Banyacs§r§7§7]§7:§r §aIf someone finds a horse named Sharpie, please tell me
[01:40:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a[Global] §7§7[§7Tom Mauser§r§7§7]§7:§r §9Oh I saw it msg me
[01:40:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] Ok so Alice Pierce was annoying Tarlus again, I was on guard, she came in with Her horse and I had to kill it, the she left
[01:40:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] and came back with SHarpie
[01:41:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CassAYE -> me] :o with a black name?
[01:41:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] yep
[01:41:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] it was a black name, with diamond armour
[01:41:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CassAYE -> me] Thank goodness, that’s mine
[01:41:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CassAYE -> me] Where are you?
[01:41:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] she left with it
[01:41:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CassAYE -> me] Ah okay
[01:42:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] then she died and left
Her is the proof Tom sent me of her dying
[01:26:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §bAlice [roders321] Price hit the ground too hard
[01:26:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] Alice Price

[01:42:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] 1 sec leme get my horse ill go in the direction she did
[01:43:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] yes
[01:43:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CassAYE -> me] Was Alice Thalsted? or DeVitan?
[01:43:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CassAYE] DeVitan, from Everdale, so I couldnt attack her otherwise we wouldnt be neutral in the revolt

2 Likes