With the planned class system, there would be no ‘repeat’ classes. Which means you would be able to attend 24 individual classes in a single day. With that understood, and assuming first year is done in 6 classes per subject (which is our current estimate, perhaps it will change) That will mean that you can TECHNICALLY attend all the classes in first year in 3 days.
9 subjects * 6 = 54
Assume someone is on for 8 hours and therefore attends about 8 classes a day.
That means in a single week they would be able to year up ~
Assuming a person attended classes every single day for 8 classes a day, how long do you think they should be able to year up (with the assumption that some ppl may go insane and do it in shorter time but some ppl do need sleep and have work.)
- 3 days @ 8 classes per day
- 1 week @ 8 classes per day
- 1 1/2 weeks @ 8 classes per day
- 2 weeks @ 8 classes per day
- 3 weeks @ 8 classes per day
- 4 weeks like I had to do because I hate other people D: