Another Quidditch rule poll

Dear ladies and gentlenerds. This time I have a poll for you again. It is said that we have to talk about this, but due to the recent changes and happenings we didn’t get around coming up with a few more rules creating a frame in which the role of a referee is doable for the referees themselves. Doesn’t mean it would not affect you, as this is more of an addition to the Quidditch rules and material for the referees to work with.

As we already discussed in the last poll, fouls will be treated as following:
When a player comits a foul, the referee will call them out as a warning. The second time it will result in a penalty. Penalty means, that after the match the captain of the team that got fouled, will choose one side of the coin that is going to be thrown. This equals the probability of a chaser scoring or missing at a penalty.

This rule is already fixed and accepted by the community through a poll. But under this brench of Quidditch rules, I have to add a few more suggestions. Please not that, as this will be about misbehavior of players, it means the player keeps arguing to an extend that the referee has to react to that.

Misbehavior during a match
If a Quidditch player is fussing about a situation in the match, the referee gives out a warning to the player. The next time or if the player won’t stop arguing, the referee is permitted and asked to give the other team a penalty for the misbehavior of that player

• This is fair.
  • This is not fair.
  • I don’t care.

0 voters

Misbehavior before/after a match
When a Quidditch player is fussing about anything that could have happened before, during, or after the match. The referee is permitted and asked to warn the player like a Moderator for global chat. Though, a repetition or continuing of the argument will result in a suspension from the Quidditch pitch for one match (in case of an argument before the match started, this can also count for that match which was about to start).

• This is fair.
  • This is not fair.
  • I don’t care.

0 voters

Please remember that referees are humans and make mistakes. But they are the most unbiased and are on the pitch to make it as fair as possible, so there is not reason to argue… It was just sad to see that those people who argued to the opposing players now attack the referee, which is simply not ok, no matter if shit-talk behind their back or open in front of them.

8 Likes

Referee is mod already tho?

Yeah, Mod+
But the arguments will not count as a server rule, they will treated as misbehavior of Quidditch players rpwise