April 16th, 2018

Exactly one year ago and a day, I joined KnockturnMC. It has been an amazing experience.

For those who don’t know me, my name is Eleanor, but most people on Knockturn call me Lily. Once I said my name was Eleanor, a lot of people had asked me: “But Eleanor, why Lily?” No, not because Lily Potter is my favourite character (I actually hate the Potters. I’m more of a Malfoy kind of person ) It’s because of my best friend from when I was younger, who actually helped me through a lot of messed up stuff from grade 1 to 5. Since then we haven’t really spoken. Screeeee

Through my time on KTN and Mordonia, A bunch of completely different things have happened. I learned and have grown a lot; not just from being a newbie 11-year-old, because now I’m a newbie 12-year-old, and the next time I make one of these I’ll be newbie teenager about to go to highschool? Oof.

When I made my “(Almost) 6 Months on the server & my life problems and how YOU solved them” I was still going through the last bits of moving schools. I had completely started to block out people I hated in my past. Though, every school has their flaws. My new one is much better, but really serious problems happen there, that are unimaginable. I can’t say though, as it would be breaking the rules. I also began to make a ton of friends, and by the time I made that post, I barely had any friends, except on Knockturn. I’m saying this because Knockturn helped me boost my confidence in making friends.

I guess I’m giving shoutouts now (Not giving out a ton XD):

Fance! I don’t know what I could do without you. You have been so supportive of the decisions i make, and you are just an amazing person. You make me laugh when I really need it, and I know you’ll be here for me whenever I need it <3 You were also the first person I RP’d for real with and we read a book while vincent flew through the keep window That was a great RP XD You have helped me through so many anxious times, and that meant so much to me. Keep being your amazing self. @Fancepants

Sofia! Thanks for being there for me since day one on mordonia I probably would be killing pigs thinking I’d get money if it weren’t for you XD Thanks for always helping me out and being a great friend <3 ilysm @Sofia

Maia! JfC i’m so sorry for joining the quid team then leaving screeech But I just wanted to let you know that you’ve been an amazing friend and you’ll continue to be one, i know. You helped me build enough courage to talk to some people IRL, and it really means a lot to me (that got cut off o.o) @Defenestrationn

Maya! I doubt you were expecting this, but you should of expected this because jfc you’re an amazing friend <3 I love talking to you so muchhh <3 Thanks for being a great RP sister, though! I love to scare you IRP love ya lil twin <3 @Mayish

Tom! I know you’ll never see this but oh well. Get sum cats yo. <3 @TomLovegood

Ash! You’re an amazing friend, and I know you’ll be there for me. You were an amazing RP cousin, and I’m so grateful that you’re here for me. @Tye

Vincent! you’re inactive. oh well. thank you for the amazing irp birthday gifts on hogs and for being such an amazing friend @Enderslayermage

Bambini! (bambi) it was easy to name you after a food. But you actually mean a hell of a lot to me <3 @Bambae

Lastly I want to thank all the staff on KTN for all the help and making the server as amazing as it is! <3

(I posted this on mord forums shhush. Some mentions are more active here so i put it here)

12 Likes

Grats! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats!!! :tada:

1 Like

I love you!!! Congrats !!

1 Like