Ask Mordonia Staff Anything (October)

Ever had a really random question about a Staff member?
Ever wanted to know who a Staff member is?
Ever wanted to know what it would be like to travel to the past?

Now you can know 2 of those 3 things! :joy: :joy:

Here is the Staff Q&A!

How it works:
You have 1 week to ask any questions you have for the chosen staff member on the forums!

The staff member will be in public voice chat’s throughout the week, so you can also ask them questions there too!

The chosen staff member will reply to all your questions!

This month’s chosen one is…. JOHN A.K.A RICHARD LETTIERE (OUR NEWEST ADMIN!!!)

For those of you who aren’t Mordonia folk, or aren’t quite familiar with all the staff mem(e)bers, here’s a short introduction!

" Hi! I’m John, but some of you know me as Richard Lettiere/Arron Marshall (Aka The derpist Admin :stuck_out_tongue: ) I’m currently studying at my final year of secondary school, I love to build, watch films and shows, and am also not great about talking about myself, so question away! ^-^ <3 "

Now you have until October 11th, 2018 to ask all your questions!

4 Likes

Who is your favorite co-owner? I know the answer, let’s see if you get it right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But on a serious note: What inspires you most when you build?

2 Likes

When did you start playing minecraft?
Also, how do you build so well?!

1 Like

Richie cousino…

WILL YOU PUT ALL YOUR CROWNS IN MY BACKPACK NO REASON

1 Like

Will you bow to the slime queen? :>

1 Like

WHO WILL WIN THE GAME OF THRONES?!

I must know

1 Like

What are your thoughts on our second daughter dying (;-;)? Also, what do you think of the grandchild(ren?)?

2 Likes

GREAT GRAND NEPHEW! Love me! But really do you like role playing? If so what’s your favorite thing about roleplaying? Like do you like creating the character background or what?

1 Like

When u gonna restock BoxesRUs :wink:
But actually what’s your favorite part about being admin?

1 Like

Who’s the favorite child?

Okay, on a more serious note, what is your favorite staff position you’ve held but why?

1 Like

child bro thinkgy

first of all AAHHHHHH I’m glad you got admin you go bro woOoO

but anyway whats your favourite food?

1 Like

What are your top 3 biggest pet peeves?
If you can go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
If you could live in any fictional universe, which one would it be?
When people come to you for help, what do they usually come to you for?
What is something you wish you knew more about?

I hope I’m not asking too much questions :’)

1 Like

What did you enjoy most about being a moderator?

1 Like

He is le ADMIN

Do you love meee

But seriously, favorite RP character? :heart:

1 Like

ooo another question

Eleanor, Alaric, or Ezra? :>

1 Like

@Lorlynn Hmm… would have to be :zipper_mouth_face: :joy:
When building I sometimes just go with whatever feels right, or if I’m stuck I’ll just turn to Google, YouTube or Pinterest, has helped me many times, there’s so much talent in the minecraft building community!

@Bob_Wood I started playing minecraft back in 2012, some time around Christmas, at least that’s when my first if not earliest world was created, I was just a newb back then… still am XD
And me? Good at building? Pffft

@Elio Sure! Take my money! stuffs them in

@Pengauno Get with the program, there’s a new queen on the block… the Squid Queen, bow down or die! Slime Queen is dead

@Aidoro :open_mouth: Spoilers for the show Game of Thrones, do not read if you are not up to date with the series read at your own risk :slight_smile: My theories are always changing! When you play the game of thrones… you win or you die, there is no middle ground - unless your the night king who’s about to kill everyone if Cersei doesn’t stop caring about a pile of melted down swords and helps JON SNOW! :< But to answer your question… I think the Night King or Bran might sit on it… idk why but right now that is my prediction

@Stumpy It’s here descion… but nooo The Florent Legacy is going to die with Amalia ;-; But! Granbabies are amazing! Is it weird we died, but then we became our children’s, children’s cousins… no pfft

@Luffy GREAT GRANDAUNT! :heart:️! I love to roleplay, especially Medieval Fansty Roleplay. Ever since I’ve been a child I’ve been fanisnated by Kings and Queens and the Medieval period, while I can’t actually live or see those times - unless one of you have a time machine, HMU XD - the next best thing is roleplay! Although saying all of that, I’ve never been too good with making character backgrounds.

@Goose Shameless plug warning BoxesRUs will be restocked with all new, all exclusive Halloween Mystery Boxes! So if your interested keep an eyes out :smirk:
But on a real note, so far my favourite part about being an admin so far is seeing how much things go on behind the scenes. It amazed me to see that Knockturn has so many hard working and dedicated people that make things happen! It’s honeslty incredible!

@AtomosaTheFoster My favourite Daughter is… Lydiamelia! Best of both kids :wink: But I’d have to say, my favourite staff postition so far has been Builder. Ever since I started playing minecraft I’ve always wanted to get better and learn how to build! After how many years I’m still not great at it, but I try! It’s so amazing to see someone’s reaction when you build what they want, it’s truly a form of art!

@CharaCterTripp Thank you! :blush: My favourite food is always changing, but right now I’m craving chocolate! You can never go wrong with chocolate, expsically Kinder

@Asyle My probably biggest 3 pet peeves would be:

1. People who Invade my personal space, like is called personal space for a reason, for me boi! Not for you to get all up in XD
  2. People who use people for self gain, be real, be you and don’t use people… peeps have feelings :smiley:
  3. And finally, Messy / unflushed shared toilets. Think about it, if everyone learned how to flush and be clean in a public bathroom, then maybe I would be able to use them - but nooo society wants to turn them into a mess XD

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to 7 places, to see the 7 wonders of the world, they are so… wonderful XD

If I could live in any fictional universe it would have to be the MCU, let’s just hope Thanos didn’t click us out of esxistances XD

Usually when people come for me for help in real life it’s about homework or not understanding something, but I don’t mind explaining, it’s like a form of revision. On Mordonia I usually get asked to help out with everything from unlocking things, help on a build, ranking up to events.

I wish I knew more about how the mind works, thinks and processes. I find that kind of stuff extremely interesting.

@smilemaster8 As a moderator I used to love hosting raids! It was extremely fun to be the one watching, rather than dying for once XD

@Kiara Of course :heart::two_hearts: - like who couldn’t :o
My favourite roleplay character is probably Lorlynn Iani, when I first joined Mord I was a big newb and my first proper major roleplay interactions where with the Queen when Askaria was invaded by the Gods D: so she holds a special place in my heart. But that’s one of many!

@Elio Too hard too choose! Love you all :blush: :heart:

4 Likes

aw thought it would of been Eleanor

LOL