Ask Staff Anything! (December)

Ever have a burning question for staff?

Now you can get it answered here, at our Ask Staff Anything event!

How It Works

1. As of the creation of this post, every member may post one question for our chosen interview subject. Keep it appropriate, please!

2. Questions will close after One Week, giving you all plenty of time.

3. Our dear Staffy will answer all of your questions!

We’ll rotate staff members, so don’t expect the same person twice in a row~

This month’s Staffy: Ryder King!

Ryder is one of our staff builders and an experienced member of our team that’s held roles from Professor all the way up to Staff Head!

You all have until 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, December 27th to get your questions in for our dear staffy!

6 Likes

Who is your favorite grandchild (choose veryyyyyy wisely ;3333)

2 Likes

Favourite place in Hogwarts? :wink:

1 Like

What’s been your favorite role, favorite project you’ve done, and favorite spell? <33

2 Likes

What will the next name change be to? :>

2 Likes

What made you stay in Knockturn?

2 Likes

How many people have you married so far, and is there a family sphere that we can see?

2 Likes

Who’s your favorite spouse? :>>

2 Likes

@EmmaRose33 … I love them all, equally! Even if I don’t know who some of them are-

@Dilssuperboy My office, I do my in-game homework there, I have chests that store all my snacks, and I can spell spam!

@Penny I love all of my roles, but builder would have to be my favorite.
The favourite project I’ve done? If you mean builder wise, I enjoyed building the Hufflepuff common-room with daniel, really proud of it as well.

@EHari I’m happy with the last name king, but if I were to change my first name it’d be one of these:
Royal
Jaidyn / Jayden
River
Adrian
Quinn
Robin
Montana
Owen
Rowan
Blake
Sawyer
Rori
Landyn
Wren
Cameron
Dallas
Logan
Parker
But I’m currently not planning on changing from the name Ryder, for a while.
(I have a list, don’t judge me xD)

@Daniel The community, everyone was so welcoming when I rejoined. As well as my wife, she’s been my best friend for the past 11 months, she’s always been there for me.

@SJAOM I have married five I believe: Crystal, Dils, Becky, Ult, and you, Harry

@CrystalmtG :eyes: You know this, wife;)

3 Likes