Ask Staff Anything is BACK!

That’s right, we’re back, ladies and gentlemen! Now, to our regularly scheduled event…

Ever have a burning question for staff?

Now you can get it answered here, at our Ask Staff Anything event!

How It Works

1. As of the creation of this post, every member may post one question for our chosen interview subject. Keep it appropriate, please!

2. Questions will close after One Week, giving you all plenty of time.

3. Our dear Staffy will answer all of your questions!

We’ll rotate staff members, so don’t expect the same person twice in a row~

This month’s Staffy: Johnny Krum!

Johnny is one of the server’s faithful Admins and has been with the staff team for quite some time now. He’s been a reliable friend to many, and is generally a great Spaghet! ;3 \o/

You all have until 11:59 PM (EST) on Sunday, September 8th to get your questions in for our dear staffy!

8 Likes

What motivated you to keep playing on Knockturn when you joined as newb?

Do you play Modded Minecraft? If you do what’s your favorite mod?

How many wives do you actually have…?

only Haley is the right answer

3 Likes

can I have the tiramisu recipe you keep mentioning?

1 Like

How is your day today?

1 Like

Why don’t you like discord light theme?

Would you live a week without the internet?

Whats the best sauce for fettuccine noodles

1 Like

What sort of work do you do behind the scenes?

When you initially left staff waaaay back in 2017, did you imagine that you’d ever come back as such an important part of the server?

How are you? I don’t think we’ve been able to talk much these days xD

Do you really love me?

1 Like

The answers are in!

Thanks to Johnny, for participating in the revival of this event. :heart:

@smilemaster8
What motivated you to keep playing on Knockturn when you joined as newb?

The community of people that welcomed me. I had joined other 2 or 3 hp servers that day but ktn is the only one i came back to because it wasn’t too crowded and i would always find people at the entrance hall or classes to talk with who helped me not feel lost or alone.

@Tenrec
Do you play Modded Minecraft? If you do what’s your favorite mod?

I don’t play much modded minecraft unfortunately but i had the chance of trying a few like pixelmon, which i think is great because they managed to recreate pretty much the original game and b-team where i was intrigued by the possibility of building an actual rocket and explore the moon.

@Michelle
How many wives do you actually have…?

only Haley is the right answer

And only Haley IS the right answer xD Even though it looks like i have many wives she’s the only one i actually married.

@Narwhaldo
can I have the tiramisu recipe you keep mentioning?

YES! I have it on a piece of paper but you’d have to remind me on discord or i’ll keep forgetting xD.

@Ava
How is your day today?

My day was pretty good, it went by quite fast and now it’s almost 2 am and i’m replying to questions. I hope yours was good too. :slight_smile:

@EmmaRose33
Why don’t you like discord light theme?

Because it burns my eyes every time i look at it. :smiley:

@Guneapigler
Would you live a week without the internet?

Yes and i do it quite often actually either because my routers like to fry during thunderstorms every few years and i need to wait for a new one to get home or when i go visit my mother during holidays. It’s usually boring for the first 2 days but then i get used to it and come up with other activities to do in my free time.

@EHari
Whats the best sauce for fettuccine noodles

Bolognese sauce is the true and legit way of eating fettuccine.

@icemistywolf
What sort of work do you do behind the scenes?

As admin we are in charge of things like selling and managing regions on the server, hosting events and sometimes help build them, be the bad guys when players don’t behave properly and other moderation duties. All 3 of us also have side jobs behind the scenes. Mine consists of co-managing the social media profiles and youtube page with Keyla, which everyone should totally go follow :D, plus doing very simple things in photoshop like the quidditch schedule (Credits to Liam for the design).

@Almerian
When you initially left staff waaaay back in 2017, did you imagine that you’d ever come back as such an important part of the server?

Well i had hoped to more than imagining xD but i remember i was really motivated at the time and i really wanted to prove my worth and make it as far as i could go for as long as i could and so far, even though i got busier, i’m still here part of staff, still holding a high position and proud to be. :smiley:

@Napstablook
How are you? I don’t think we’ve been able to talk much these days xD

I’m goood and we really haven’t. We used to talk every day and then our schedules stopped matching :frowning: I will catch you in a vc sooner or later.

@WillKrum
Do you really love me?

For legal reasons my advocate is suggesting i reply with “No”. :eyes:

7 Likes