Ask Staff Anything! (March)

A note from Almerian - Sorry for missing a month while I was MIA, guys! But we’re here, we’re in the clear, and we’re ready for some Q&A! Now, on to our regularly scheduled programming…

Ever have a burning question for staff?

Now you can get it answered here, at our Ask Staff Anything event!

How It Works

1. As of the creation of this post, every member may post one question for our chosen interview subject. Keep it appropriate, please!

2. Questions will close after One Week, giving you all plenty of time.

3. Our dear Staffy will answer all of your questions!

We’ll rotate staff members, so don’t expect the same person twice in a row~

This month’s Staffy: Penelope Stone!

Wow, that’s a quick pick for a new staffy! Penelope is one of our newest builders, and is new to staff in general. Hopefully this will be a great way for you guys to get to know her better! Penny’s got a great work ethic so far and she’s shown talent though she hasn’t been with us long. Ask her anything, guys!

You all have until 2:00 PM (EST) on Sunday, March 29th to get your questions in for our dear staffy!

Penny💛 what’s your favorite season and why?- Main family on ktn?- Favorite pet on ktn?-

Penny :purple_heart: what are your favorite animals (gotta be specific :wink: )

favorite anime?
go

Hi! What would your secondary Hogwarts House be?

favorite pet on knockturn

when you struggle to read who the name is cause it’s bright yellow

What’s your favourite thing about the server?

1 Like

What is your favorite food?

Best moment in Knockturn?

Favorite event ever held on knockturn? <3

not like a totally forgot about this for 3 months because ya know school is a thing haha would never happen to me

OKAY

@AshleighButler
:heart: :heart: :heart:

best season is fall with winter as a close 2nd; I really really really like unbelievably can’t stand the heat so heck no spring and summer, fall is back to school which is fun PLUS it’s super pretty with the leaves uwu

not sure how many side fams ya thinks i got ;w;
afaik there’s just the one??? …unless (JK)

favorite pet’s gotta b the lion puff, it’s just the literal cutest thing i’ve ever seen no big

@Sjofin

a tricky one!

as far as like common-type domestic animals it’s gotta be cats
they’re just so nuzzly and adorable
bunnies are also super cute but im not sure if I have the capacity to take care of such a high-maintenance animal

for the weirder animals I actually quite like spiders- not to have as a pet really but more so because they eat flies and los mosquites

as well as cuttlefish
if you’ve never seen a cuttlefish they’re actually super cute AND they’re like the best of both squid and octopi

@SJAOM

difficult
very difficult

I really like black butler and I’d say it’s the one I’ve rewatched the most, however I’ve been more recently watching my hero academia which also really slaps

your lie in april is also pretty high up there but like the end of season 1 was spoiled to me…

fave’s gotta be attack on titan tho, espo that 3rd season i just started watching

@Bess_Days

contrary to my current house, I’m a ravenclaw; just never got around to making the house change app (hey I said I like learning never said I’m good at not procrastinating) My second house… intéressant… definitely not gryffindor (a laughable option for me) probably hufflepuff, though it’s close between huff and sly

@sparks_potter

lion puff!
(since it was already asked I’ll give some other favs)

a good one is always the owl- rendered very awesomely and very useful for those of us who don’t have owl patronuses (wouldn’t trade my chonky snow boi for the world tho)

I also really like the dolphins! they look v cool

@Napstablook

very generically I’d assume the popular answer, as well as mine, would be the people<3 the community just too cool

other than that it’s a tie between potions and quidditch; both of which, especially after awesome updates, have been the #1 immersive property on the server for me

sidenote: I actually got around to playing undertale and now I fully appreciate the napstablookness- also I somehow have 80 hours on undertale despite it being like a 3-6 hour playthrough in one mode… spookwave intensifies

@smilemaster8

I don’t know if I should be embarrassed or not to say that it’s Panera mac & cheese

its just so good man

idk what to say
im fancy gourmet i know

other than that maybe sushi of sorts (my favorite roll to get is salmon and avacado)
and im never gonna turn down some good chicky nuggies

@Daniel

either when I FINALLY figured out that good polyjuice recipe :eyes: :sunglasses:
or just playin a nice round of snaps with cool peeps

~haha not to like flex but~
one time while playing snaps i got first turn and in one single turn I got like almost all skips or cards that skip players, and I was in a 1v1, so I got rid of all my cards first turn and won

@Guneapigler

HAS to be that first easter egg hunt when we were both in a silent vc just typing in chat “lmao no you talk first” “nononono ew my voice you talk first” and then we were screaming at each other within minutes

but also rip when i had to leave to do piano

I also rlly like the building competitions

haha remember that time we hahaha like sort of totally won the boat valentines event; no reason i thought of that or anything ;);))

3 Likes

okay but those WERE the best events :)))) I wish they redid the easter event the same way this year, that would have been so funny :heart: