Atni(Anthaxas) - Antlie Carrick - Inappropriate conduct

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: Atni

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Antlie Carrick

Discord (if applicable): Anti#3617

Reason for Ban: Innaporpriate conduct

Why should we let you back in? It’s been over a year and a half since I have been banned and there’s nothing more I can say to further plead my case. I was young, stupid, and have grown as a person since my ban. I have learned a lot since being forced outside of an online persona that I lived in for years and it has influenced me to better conduct myself as well as how to interact with others in an appropriate manner. I don’t want to make post after post and waste time in regards to my ban but Knockturn was truly an incredibly unique experience that I miss with my whole heart. I wish so desperately I never acted the way I did and I know how negatively my actions influenced those around me. My ban was absolutely valid and was in no way anyone’s fault other than mine and it is stupid to attempt to say it wasn’t. I am just here to say that I have spent enough time outside of Knockturn to learn the things I need to. I would love to come back to that which I loved and I hope you find my appeal valid enough to allow me back onto your beautiful server. Thank you for reading my appeal and I wish this server the best in the future.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned): Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?: No

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.