Ban appeal- AcrylicsFusion/ youngheartattack- Sean Stone- Continuous Harassment

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: AcrylicsFusion (Was youngheartattack)

HP RP Name: Sean Stone

Mordonia RP name: N/A

Reason for Ban: Continuous harassment.

Why should we let you back in?
I’m sorry for the way I acted back when I was on knockturn. I should of stopped when Stacey had told me too. Since then I feel that I have changed in a good way as a person and for the better. During the time before I got banned, I had been going through a lot of problems and I didn’t really know when to stop. I was also kind of attached to the server at the time as well and going away was hard for me. I feel like I could prove myself to not be the person that everyone on knockturn thinks I am.

I’ve finally learned when it’s time to stop doing something. I am perfectly capable of leaving on my own now and don’t need aid to do so. I’m much more disciplined than I was before and I’d love to show it.

I’d also do anything to become part of the great community I was once part of once again.

Well, thanks for reading my second appeal. P.S. I was IP banned.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)
Yes, I have. Multiple times before appealing again.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?
No.

I’d also like to apologize to the entire knockturn family not just staff for being the way I was and taking my stress out on them.

This appeal has been denied and this ban remains permanent.