Ban Appeal - i was banned 2 years ago and would like to be able to have a second chance

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: ActiveXArrowz`1

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: I think it was Ryan Webb :thinking:

Reason for Ban: X-raying on towny i think :sweat_smile:

Why should we let you back in? Because i have changed over the past 2 years and i would like to be able to play on my favorite server again. I want to be able to feel that freedom of playing minecraft when i was younger, i used to play your server almost everyday but then i was stupid and got hacks. I promise i wont / haven’t install / installed any hacks since then and i have learned from my mistakes. Me and my friend just want it to be like the old times and have some fun on your server <3 By the way, my last ban appeal was denied but that was because i didn’t respond to a message. I’m sorry i didn’t reply but i had forgot my login to the website and gave up. I did care about being unbanned but me being me at the time, was stupid and decided to just quit minecraft.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) I’m probably doing so as you are reading this / have done because it’s been a while.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? I honestly can’t remember.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ban appeal. <3

ActiveXArrowz ***

Improper appeal format. Please make an appeal with the proper formatting.

“NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling