Ben Morgan - FROM: HufflePuff TO: Slytherin

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 3+. Don’t bother applying under year 3. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: TheHumdrum
RP NAME:Ben morgan
YEAR: 5
ORIGINAL HOUSE:Hufflepuff
NEW HOUSE:Slytherin
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.)

• Why i shouldn’t be a hufflepuff. Im not bubbly, im a hard worker when it suits me, same with dedication, and i usually dont play fair. I think the only reason i was sorted into hufflepuff is i value equity, the only problem is i’d kill and maim for it to happen if serious enough, there where you lose me.

• Why i should be slytherin, pretty much a stain on the house of hufflepuff, they can have their friendly neighbour values, and i respect that, but its not me, instead of playing fair, id rather use intellect and information to give me the upper hand. I’m ambitious when it comes to things i want, i can be a leader if needed, and tend to hesistate before making decisions to weigh the outcomes.

• I belong to slytherin because when i read about Salazar or Helga, i most certainly identify with Salazar, ask anyone who knows me, even those few who like me, i am not Hufflepuff, hell, i even got banned for verbally attacking someone, clearly didn’t weigh the outcomes there, but at the time, i didn’t care. Loyalty is also big, don’t be someone’s friend if you’re gonna dip when the feces hit the fan, to quote Tolkien, “Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.”

3 Likes

This application has been accepted. Welcome to your new house!

Please be patient and wait for the transition of switching houses to take place. Your in-game profile and house must be updated and your discord tags will change accordingly.

You must be online in-game at the same time as a co-owner in order for this transition to happen