So, This has been a long time coming lmao.
For those of you who have been living under a Stone or something along those lines, BNHA aka Boku no hero academia Is a popular anime that has been rising to the top, Just look it up It includes Quirks aka a special manipulation in the human body’s gene that has added new abilities.
e.g. = Body hardening - Hardens the body to be as strong as metal or something
( If you want a triple or double quirk, Msg me. )
This RP is a different type, It involves a sort of HP touch to it, but not really. Here it is:
500 Students Have Joined together, Each with a different ability, The School has a simple system…
They have ranks deciding strength:
King / Queen
Others are considered Peasants with different as their Defining strength.
The School has 5 “Houses”:
Each house’s name Does NOT Identify the people in there, Those are just names.
Here is the Character Format:
- RP Name & Surname:
- RP Age
- RP Quirk ( If you wish to have a BNHA Quirk, MSG me.):
- RP Rank: ( Noble+ Must be requested )
- Specialty ( What you specialize in, Whether it be Offense or defense, Trickery, assassination. etc.):
<3 RP Can start when we have 5 or more people. owo.
RP Starts In Arriving at school, 90% arrive via helicopter, the other 10% sea. I don’t mind how you arrive.
MAX AGE = 19