ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
Triple_Sport
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Adam Flamel
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
EST
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y2
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Triple_Sports#3294
How long have you been on the server?::
5 months
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I think I have something I can bring build wise to the server with my different building style I can incorporate the Knockturn style of builds of which I have been practicing on my own. I’m always building and if you know me ig you would know I always ask for criticism on how to do something better and improve on my skills. I work long and for perfection in all my builds no matter what down to the little details in my mind the small things in a build add to the big picture making the whole thing way better. I have been building for the last 6 years in Minecraft and I think like everyone I started with that little dirt hut. But over time I have developed my skills into something I’m proud of I have really developed a deep love for building and a huge admiration for others who wish to tackle the hardest part of building on a colossal scale. And yes I got an irl job around a month ago but with all this quarantine stuff going on I still have dozens of free hours of which I spend most of that time on knockturn. I love this community and I want to be a part of its development into the future.
Have You been Staff Before?:
not on Knockturn
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I will put my heart and soul into everything I build on knockturn.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!