ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
anthonyke0604

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Anthony Dawson

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
CEST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes! I do

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
anthony.N#3329

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes! My username is AnthonyN

How long have you been on the server?::
I’ve been on the server for almost 4 months now

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I think you should pick me for this role because I’ve been building in Minecraft since the 1.5 release. Building is the reason why I even started playing Minecraft. When I started playing again this year with Minecraft 1.15, after playing until Minecraft 1.10, I was just overwhelmed with all the new blocks and possibilities. My building style has improved a lot and I keep finding new ways to use certain blocks. I’m also studying architecture right now so I’m always learning about new build styles and how to incorporate them into my Minecraft builds. My favorite thing to do on the server is decorating and redecorating mine and my friends’ regions so I’m already very familiar with all the blocks and textures on the server. I’m confident that my knowledge and overflowing creativity would be really helpful for the build team!

Have You been Staff Before?:
I’m currently part of the Lore team

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
There aren’t any regions left for me to decorate anymore so thank you for taking the time to read this :smile: Have a good day!!

4 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to recieve a build test.