ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
anthonyke0604

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Anthony Dawson

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
CET

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )
Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yup!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
anthony.N#5212

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
I do!

How long have you been on the server?::
For about a year and a half but went MIA for like 2 months

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Even though I resigned two months ago, I was never able to really leave the server and was still quite interested in what was happening.
I decided to reapply for builder cus I, first of all, felt guilty for leaving right before the builder team was gonna get a very big project, but now that I’ve got used to my new schedule and my new life at uni, I feel that I’m ready to come back and help the very few builders that are left with this huge project.
I’ve been builder for over a year on knockturn in the past so I’m familiar with how everything works and will be able to start as soon as possible if my application gets approved.
I’ve said this in the past, multiple times, but I also just really want to help the server as much as I can, in any way I can.
Thanks for reading my application and I hope you consider me for this role.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, I’ve been builder in the past and have had many other roles. :books: :wrench: :ideograph_advantage: :calendar: :art: :iphone:

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I’ve missed y’all <333

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: