ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
PigTheCat

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Ava Lima

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yup.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
PigTheCat#4804

How long have you been on the server?::
I’ve been playing on knockturn since May 2019, but I was inactive last summer, and for the last few months. I’m back and fully active now though.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

I really like building. That might seem like a dumb, overused reason, but I think it’s pretty important. When I was on the knockturn build team, I may have messed up some things as I tried to get used to it, but I enjoyed it a lot, and I learned a lot. I’m willing to spend a lot of time improving my builds and working on them, and I pay attention to detail. I think I’m a pretty good builder, and I miss being a part of the build team. I’d like to show how I’ve improved. I also realize that I’m applying very soon after becoming active again. I have thought about this a lot, because I want to make sure that I’m not applying too soon. I love working in a team, and if I get accepted, I will make sure to follow all the staff rules. I think that by this point I fully understand the responsibilities of a builder, and I know how it works now, so that’s good.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I have been a builder.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I hope I can come back as 10x the builder and person that I was when I resigned.

5 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to recieve a build test.