ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
uwu_scoob

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Beth Smethwyck

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
GMT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Scoobert Doobert#9650

How long have you been on the server?::
Three months on this account, four-ish years on my previous account (billybasher12, aka Beth Watts)

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I absolutely love building. In my free time I work on smaller-scale creative projects on single-player worlds, and I would love to share that with everyone on Knockturn. I consider myself to be a diligent individual, and therefore I can promise that my builds will be completed to a very high standard and will compliment the work of other builders on the server. I’ve recently broadened my building style to be more modern (compared to my previous medieval style), which I also believe would contribute to the range of different building styles on the server. Overall, I’d just love to be a part of the team and to help out as much as I can!

Have You been Staff Before?: I was a helper on my previous account, and I was a builder on Mordonia :blush:

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I did a couple of builds that I think could hopefully compliment the style on the server, the link to those is: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2fugwXjJdJA2FMMQ6
Otherwise I hope you all have a lovely day :heart:

4 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to recieve a build test.