Builder - Dils Blackthorn

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Dilssuperboy.

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Dils Blackthorn.

Real-Life Age: 15.

Timezone: BST/GMT (UK time zone).

Hogwarts Year: Year 3.

Do you have Discord?: I do!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Dils#3771

How long have you been on the server?:: I’ve been on the server since July 2018!

Why should we pick you for this role?: I’m aware I resigned for Professor, but I feel I can handle the role of Builder a lot more than Professor. I’ve always been interested in building for Hogwarts. I’m aware there isn’t an on-time requirement - this fits me really well. I’m a decent builder, I can build interior quite well. My exterior is not as good as interior builds, but I am working on improving both! I have experience working on larger teams. I was in charge of the Mordonia YouTube team as an Admin - so if I need to be in charge of a project I can do that - and I have experience being on staff teams. I feel I can work well with other people. I can also fulfil the requirement of building once a month.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes! I have been Professor before - I was also a Helper on the Mordonia side. When Mordonia and Hogwarts split, I was a Moderator & Admin there.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Here are some pictures of my builds:build4 build6

build1
build2
build3
build5

Thanks for reading my application! I hope I’m considered for this position of staff!

6 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to recieve a build test.

3 Likes

Denied due user’s request.