Builder - Hannah Lestrange

Minecraft Username: BampireHannah

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Hannah Lestrange

Real-Life Age: 19

Timezone: PST (right now), when in Hawaii HST

Hogwarts Year: Y5

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Hannah#3841

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes (BampireHannah)

How long have you been on the server?:: I first joined in 2015. I played for a few months then stopped because my computer broke. I came back around 2016-2017 and played religiously. My PC broke again so I took a very long break. I’m back again, and hope to stick around. :slight_smile:

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have a deep love for this server and many of the players. In 2017 I played as a professor for some time, then quit and became a builder. I’ve built many things on this server that are probably gone now, as I was a part of the original family home project. If I could get a chance to build for the server again, I would really appreciate it as I would gain a wonderful creative outlet as I once had. I also like to believe that I’m a pretty good builder. I wouldn’t say I’m as good as that Walrus (Adam) if any of you remember him… but he was a great mentor to me and I picked up a lot from him.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: <3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to recieve a build test.

Contact: Napstablook#4351 to receive your build test on discord