Builder - Kat Kirkland - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: ErenxLevi

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Kat Kirkland

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Katerra Xhanari

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts <o/

Timezone: Central Standard Time (US)

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 7

Mordonia Rank: Blacksmith

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes <3

If you have Discord, what is your username?: ErenxLevi#7601

How long have you been on the server?:: Something over a year… over a year and a half if I’m correct.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I’ve been builder before. I was trusted to build on Beauxbatons even before I was a builder, and since then I’ve built for the server many times. I resigned back at the start of the summer due to the fact that I just simply wasn’t motivated enough to build. But, now that I’ve had a break, I’m more motivated to build than I have been since Beaux. I also have worked on my building a bit since then, even with a small month long break without building, I feel like I’ve improved a bit since my last work in York.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently Admin and Professor, but as I said before, I was a builder at a point.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have free cake I don’t currently have any screenshots of my builds, as they were all on my old computer (rest in peace, drowned laptop) but I can show somethings that I’ve build around Beaux + Hogwarts if you’re interested (and York if possible lol). I also know a bit about World Edit, so that wouldn’t be much of an issue. <3. (You could also check my office, Gavin’s bar, App Titan and Delilah Ollivander’s offices, and that little room which branches off of the Ravenclaw staircase- yah that one.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted. Please wait to be contacted for a build test.