Minecraft Username: KneeCapDeleter

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Kat Weasley

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: Graduated

Do you have Discord?: yuh

If you have Discord, what is your username?: emilee#9683

How long have you been on the server?: 4 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: I spent a few days rolling over what I should write here. I understand my very recent comeback will hinder the application, as many people do not know me or haven’t spoken to me much since I was 14, it is a risk I believe I am willing to take. Every time I’ve tried to write this and explain why I should be reconsidered for a staff position, given the fact that I have recently come back from a 2 year (or so) break, it turned into a pile of mushiness about how much the server means to me. I did, admittedly, return due to my incredible amount of freetime because of COVID-19, but seeing the changes in the server has fuelled a new passion to get online and explore what I’ve missed the past two years. While seeing a lot of Hogwarts hits me in the face with nostalgia, whenever I am running around I see these newly decorated/made corridors and classrooms and it makes me excited to be online and see what has changed to the areas I knew so well back in the day. The server and its community has changed drastically since I left, and looking at the quarter of it I have had time to explore, makes me wish I was here for it. That brings me to why I think I should be picked for this role. I have a deep love for Knockturn, and my experiences with the server are something I don’t think I could, or would, ever forget. Obviously, I do not expect to get back to where I was staff-wise, but I still want to help out going into the future as much as I am allowed. Despite my in-game absence, the past two years I’ve still logged in on occasion, regularly checked the discord, and even sometimes still looked at the forums. It is hard to completely shake the server from me. I feel like my time away has come to an end, and I’ll be able to continue activity after the pandemic due to my overall passion for the server and building in minecraft in general. Thank you for reading this, I hope you consider my plea to let me work with you all again. <3

Have You been Staff Before?: yuh- admin, builder, and prof

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: i’ll give you my animal crossing friend code <3

4 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to recieve a build test.

1 Like