ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Poisin_Kat

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Katna Malamius

Real-Life Age: 19

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Graduated

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Evelyn#2291

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes.

How long have you been on the server?: Over 6.5 years.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I would like to be able to contribute to the current build on Beauxbatons. I’ve hesitated on applying for a while now as, despite me feeling like I am a competent builder that would benefit the server, I felt (and still feel) that I am not active enough to warrant the role. However, recently talking to Maya and Bess, it seems like there’s very few people contributing to the build project actively and that even with my less than desired activity, any contribution would be appreciated for such a big project. Even though I won’t be the most active person ever, I’ll still put in a good amount of work. Unfortunately I can’t just join and help for this one project without applying for builder (Yes, I asked), so here I am!

I’m an experienced builder with proficiency in plugins like WorldEdit. I’ve helped build several events and solo-built some as well on the event server. And I’ve got the receipts! Click THIS to see some samples of my event builds. You can also find the coords and teleport to them as well if you wish. HERE is a big personal project I’ve been working on (it’s very WIP!).

Have You been Staff Before?: Yep! Been almost every staff role under the sun, including builder.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I know I do have a ban in my history and a messy demotion over 4 years ago (I think?). Though I absolutely promise there won’t be any issues with me having access to the creative menu, if there is still a level of distrust and you don’t want to give me permissions on main, I understand. I would just like to be able to contribute to the build on Beauxbatons!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: