Builder - Kenzie Malfoy

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: ForeverMaya

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Kenzie Malfoy

Real-Life Age: 12

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Of course!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: MayaTehBestKookie#4727

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yep! (PortablePotatoo)

How long have you been on the server?:: 3 years, but the first 2 and a half I was barely on.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Well, to begin with, I have been building in minecraft for many years. It has always been an enjoyable thing, especially when I am very proud of something I made and to be able to show it off to other people. No, I would not say I am the best builder on the server. But I do think I could try my best to improve as much as I can. It has always been fun to be able to build with others, especially when we are able to bounce ideas back and forth. Of course there are going to be a lot of things I will learn from this experience and they will help me get better and better. I have also been able to build for other servers in the past. I have gotten used to the building style of Knockturn, and I think that I would be able to benefit it overall.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, I have not.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for reading this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!