Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Keyla Weasley

Mordonia Roleplay Name:
Keyla Lalande

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts

Timezone:
Mountain Time Zone (UTC-7:00)

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all Hogwarts roles)

Mordonia Rank:
Nurse

Do you have Discord?: (Required for Hogwarts roles)
Yup (My discord username is Keylaッ#3048)

How long have you been on the server?::
11 weeks

Tell us about yourself:
(Imma mix some humor in it so that you guys won’t fall asleep half-way. I’m also gonna try something new, writing it in 3rd person)

Keyla, also known as Christie, is a 14-years-old girl. She has trouble deciding simple favourite things like colors and animals. But, for certain, she knows that she is an absolute lover of the violin and the piano. (at least I think I like it) She started at a very young age of 3 and eventually became better as she grew up. She joined an orchestra and was given the title “Concertmistress.” (And yes, it’s concert mistress, not concertmaster since I’m a girl)
She has finished her diplomas in violin and is planning to get her diplomas in piano next year.

At school, you could say that she is just an average girl, though she is a beast at math. She loves solving problems and doing challenges. That is a sure thing that she knows she likes. (Yes, I have at least one thing I know about myself xD hehe)

If you ask her to describe herself with four words, she would answer with “Curious, Intelligent, Creative and Organized.”

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I think you should pick me for this role because in general, I like to think myself as a creative person from influences in my surroundings. I am a very artsy person in many different ways, from paintings to musical instruments. I wouldn’t say that I am the best builder on Minecraft, but I think I am pretty confident with my ideas, skills and experiences.

I understand that being a builder means there are a lot of responsibilities with creative mode and such. I will never abuse these abilities for my personal use. At school, I work at the school store, handling money and food. We often do cash outs where we count all the money, making sure it is the same amount of how much we sold. Handling money is considered a big responsibility to some people. As a worker, I know not to steal the money or cheat any customers with them.

Another reason that I want to become a builder is that I saw the ideas coming with schools and airports, though there are a lot of work to be done for all these fantastic ideas to get out successfully.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I am currently on the HP Lore team on Knockturn if that counts.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I will try to figure out myself more so I won’t hesitate to answer the “favourite” questions, no promises tho <3
And…
Want some milk and cookies? xD

Accepted pending build test