Builder - Lily Lovegood - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: NotVegan_

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lily Lovegood

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Eleanor Deglace

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Y2

Mordonia Rank: Druid |

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Eleanor ♪#1229

How long have you been on the server?:: Since April 16th, 2018

Why should we pick you for this role?: I adore building, and when i joined Minecraft in 2012, it was the first thing i did. The whole reason i continued to play was because of building. My styles are rustic and cottages. I love to make colourful houses as well.

I have improved over the years. I went from making ugly cobblestone and oak houses, to making rustic ones. I made a couple Diagon Alley builds, and realized how fun they are to make. I made a London build, and that was pretty fun as well.

I also use Worldedit all the time, and i have memorized some of the codes, but i can always look them up. I don’t think this sounds very believable, but i took a class in Worldedit (at a summer camp) and learned all the different commands, and what they do. I believe i can be trusted with creative mode and Worldedit, and i’m very responsible compared to most kids my age.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yea, i was helper for a short amount of time.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Here are some of my builds: https://imgur.com/gallery/6yMfobH ! Thank you for reading my application! Building is really fun, and i’m pretty good at it, so i hope i can contribute to the server!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!