Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Mayish#7570

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?:
Yes

How long have you been on the server?:
4 Years

Why should we pick you for this role?:
Building is an aspect that I have always loved about Minecraft. My building style is something that has developed over time and I’d say that I am much more adaptable now compared to when I was a builder last time around.

I can now in hindsight see a lot of flaws from my performance in the build team. The most prominent being that I did not care about adapting my build style to the area in question. I simply did not care if my builds blended in with the surroundings or not. This quality in particular is one that I’d happily and truthfully say that I have improved at. This comes from years of building in different styles and understanding the fundamentals of them.

I used to have the pleasure of building for the server, and I really hope to have the opportunity to do it again.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I’m currently a moderator and I have previously been a builder.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Uhm… cookies? :cookie:

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: