Footman

Do you have Discord?:
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Lord_Iceander

How long have you been on the server?:
an estimated time of 5 months

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I would like to begin stating that my previous application was complete rubbish, and absolutely unprofessional on my behalf due to the fact I put little to no thought in characteristics such as, language, (I feel that I did not communicate correctly and did not put on a near proper presentation of my building expertise,) as well with basic grammar mistakes forcing me to elude myself as an imbecile. now to begin my current staff application I would like you to access the link provided bellow and download the file Build World; place it into you’re saves folder and go into you’re mincraft, in which you should be able to access my map, (keep in mind it is incomplete and I am only using it for demonstration purposes.) now what you should see is a project I am currently working on for another server, (contact me if you want to know which server,) but I would love for you guys to wander this map and judge it at your own terms. However this does bring me to my first point in why I believe I would make an exemplary builder for knockturn.

1.) Building is an expertise of mine. In my previous application I covered that I had bought mincraft in 1.2.4 and have been playing since, that being said i have been playing minecraft for approximately 5 years, so I have had a lot of time to examine and observe different building styles to incorporate to my style. I have lots of experience with world edit and I believe that i’m most differently a sufficient terraformer, and can overall contribute to knockturn with my abilities.

2.) I have been part of building teams that have created miraculous builds, (server can be told just ask me personally.) In which I felt I contributed a decent amount to the builds. A follow up statement is that I have experience communicating with Skype on projects and can most deffanently adapt to discord.

3.) I feel my character while immature at times can be serious when it is crucial and I am always effective. I have been told by everyone around me that I am a determined and energetic person in general and a magnificent leader. I believe I have an amazing mindset that can be of great importance to knockturn.

In conclusion I will like to thank you for you’re time and I hope that the media fire link works perfectly, if not please contact me at chevytorrales@gmail.com, and I hope you will at least consider me. Thank you!

Have You been Staff Before

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! Your application is moving to pending status until you under-go a build test!