Character Art (In-Game Commissions)

Hey there! Really want a custom, unique profile picture, but don’t want to draw your own or have to pay someone IRL $$$ for one? You’ve come to the right place!

For a small fee of your soul a few Galleons, I’m making custom Discourse profile pictures and general OC Art for anyone on the server willing to spend a minute or two to fill out the following form:

Please answer these questions regarding the piece
`Image Type: (Discourse profile picture, Group picture or general art)
Type: (Headshot, Bust, Waist up or Full-body)
Number of Characters: (Only one for Avatars, more characters = more expensive)
Mood/expression of character(s): (Hand signs, facial expressions etc)
Reference, if any: (Preferably a separate reference for each character)
If not;
o- Hair color(s): _ _
o- Skin tone(s):_ _
o- Eye color(s): _ _
o- Clothing: (For bust, waist up and full-body pieces : Hogwarts uniform, jacket and track pants etc)

• o- Clothing colors:
    Style: (More on the Manga side, or closer to the ‘Western Cartoon’ style (only really affects hair))
    Shading Style: _(Hard-line (no blending on shading/highlights) or soft shading, as seen in the example below)
    Other: (Designs on shirts, earrings, casting a flare etc)`
    *If your character is wearing a Hogwarts uniform, please specify which variant: robe with hood, sweater & tie or undershirt & tie.

Now, everyone’s favorite part: pricing! c,:

Profile Picture
Headshot: 3 Galleons, 8 Sickles.
Bust: 4 Galleons.
Group Picture
Bust: 4 Galleons, +1 for every extra person (ie. 6 Galleons for 3 characters, 7 G for 4 characters; Maximum 9)
Waist-up: 10 Galleons, +2 for every extra person (ie. 14 Galleons for 3 characters, 16 G for 4 characters; Maximum 7)
Full-body: 13 Galleons, +2 for every extra person (ie. 17 Galleons for 3 characters, 19 G for 4 characters; Maximum 5)
General Art (not KTN RP characters)
Bust: 4 Galleons, +1 for every extra person (Maximum 5)
Waist-up: 11 Galleons, +2 Galleons & 8 Sickles for every extra person (Maximum 3)
Full-body: 15 Galleons, +3 Galleons for every extra person (Maximum 3)

*Prices may vary depending on stress on effects (wand, character design effects etc)

Now, I know some of you are saying “Yeah, anyone can say they’re going to draw me something, but never deliver…”, and this is where I’m headed: All commissions are payed for after the final piece is delivered. Payments via OwlMail to IGN Corah.

And of course, I’m sure most of you want to know what you’re getting. Below is an example piece of what a Waist-up piece will look like (Hogwarts uniform, undershirt and tie).

http://i.imgur.com/IIR1ti1.png

1 Like

Image Type: (Discourse profile picture, Group picture or general art) Discourse profile picture
Type: (Headshot, Bust, Waist up or Full-body) Full-body
Number of Characters: (Only one for Avatars, more characters = more expensive) One
Mood/expression of character(s): (Hand signs, facial expressions etc) An Insane and bored look if you can do that. (If you can’t Insane is fine.)
Reference, if any: (Preferably a separate reference for each character) Uhh idk. Soo nah.
If not;
o- Hair color(s): Light and Dark Purple
o- Skin tone(s): Pale and Peach
o- Eye color(s): Dark Purple
o- Clothing: (For bust, waist up and full-body pieces : Hogwarts uniform, jacket and track pants etc) Hogwarts uniform

• o- Clothing colors: Hufflepuff colors. (Yellow and Black)
    Style: (More on the Manga side, or closer to the ‘Western Cartoon’ style (only really affects hair)) More on the Manga side.
    Shading Style: _(Hard-line (no blending on shading/highlights) or soft shading, as seen in the example below) Soft Shading
    Other: (Designs on shirts, earrings, casting a flare etc) Hufflepuff Theme
    *If your character is wearing a Hogwarts uniform, please specify which variant: robe with hood, sweater & tie or undershirt & tie. Robe with hood.
    Thank You!

Image Type: Discourse And Skype Profile photo Type: Waist up
Number of Characters: One
Mood/expression of character: Left hand - peace sign, kawaii Winkie face (right eye) and kawaii tongue out thing (ex: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
Reference, if any: My MC skin. If needed I can send a photo. (IGN: BemoBabe)
o- Clothing: MC skin outfit
Style: Kawaii realistic? Cartoony. (Magna)
Shading Style: Shading. Soft?
Other: Can I have my pet frog, Darwin on my shoulder? Frog: The texture/looks the frog looks like on knockturn_
Thank you!! ^-^

MC Skin:

Image Type: Discourse profile picture
Type: Waist up
Mood/expression of character(s): Smiling
If not;
[I would want just like my skin: HoraceCrux]
o- Hair color(s): Blonde
o- Skin tone(s): Light
o- Eye color(s): Sky Blue
o- Clothing: Hogwarts uniform

• o- Clothing colors: Hufflepuff [Yellow]
    Style: Manga
    Shading Style: Soft shading
    Other: You should see evrything in my skin :slight_smile:

I forgot about the glasses, as in the skin.

Oooh, art. :0

Image Type: Group picture
Type: Full-body
Number of Characters: 5 (me, Bellona, Kat, Stacey, Hari)
Mood/expression of character(s):
o- Almerian: cocky
https://namemc.com/skin/8b17cc33145fbf9d
o- Kat: sighing
https://namemc.com/skin/4cf60cafca5eeeb7
o- Bellona and Stacey: laughing

Stacey: https://namemc.com/skin/c6bffc55a5152ace ```
o- Hari: rolling her eyes
``` https://namemc.com/skin/1634416c5e696c97 ```
Reference, if any: See above
Style: Western
Shading Style: Soft
Other: Have Almerian (whoo, go me) casting lumos?
1 Like

cries wut? I’ma not there ;-; (jk, I wish though xD)

1 Like

Image Type: (Discourse profile picture, Group picture or general art) Profile Picture
Type: (Headshot, Bust, Waist up or Full-body) Full body
Number of Characters: (Only one for Avatars, more characters = more expensive) Little old me
Mood/expression of character(s): (Hand signs, facial expressions etc) Me- Annoyed/rolling eyes with crossed arms
Reference, if any: (Preferably a separate reference for each character) My MC skin, but without the green long sweater (IGN: xVioletSky)
If not;
o- Hair color(s): _ _ Dark Brown
o- Skin tone(s):_ _ Pale
o- Eye color(s): _ _ Dark Green
o- Clothing: (For bust, waist up and full-body pieces : Hogwarts uniform, jacket and track pants etc) Gryffindor Sweater with Gryffindor tie plus a red skirt

• o- Clothing colors: Red and Yellow (Gryffindor colors)
    Style: (More on the Manga side, or closer to the ‘Western Cartoon’ style (only really affects hair)) Manga
    Shading Style: _(Hard-line (no blending on shading/highlights) or soft shading, as seen in the example below) Soft Shading
    Other: (Designs on shirts, earrings, casting a flare etc) Black glasses
    Skin:

Image Type: Profile Picture/General Art
Number of Characters: 1
Mood/expression of character: I would like her to be smiling and looking generally pretty happy/excited. If possible, I would like her to be holding her wand, maybe swishing it around? The wand is relatively long, red wood, straight and rigid, with a black glow and green effects (if that is something you can/want to do).
Reference, if any: I would like it to be based off my skin:

Feel free to take creative liberty with the hair style, just keep it brown and medium length. The sweater is large and cozy, but still well fitted and the scarf can be under the hair or over, either works \o/
Style: More on the Manga side please
Shading Style: Soft shading
Other: This is optional, but I would be willing to pay a good amount more if you add some sort of cute Hogwarts scene in the background. Perhaps a Potions/Magical Theory classroom or a greenhouse? Or some sort of thing in the library or GH? I would be cool with pretty much anything, just do what you can. If this is too much then just the normal background is perfectly fine :hearts:

If you want to discuss payment or something, my discord is @Catherine#7857

@V.H.S.B Full-body profile pictures are very small and can lose quite a lot of detail. Are you sure you want a full-body? I can probably make a waist-up image work with most formattings for profile pictures.

Just a waist up then

My original post is edited. Apologies for the large order, Cora <3

1 Like

Image Type: (Discourse profile picture, Group picture or general art) Group Picture
Type: (Headshot, Bust, Waist up or Full-body) Full-body
Number of Characters: (Only one for Avatars, more characters = more expensive) 2 (Me, Stacey)
Mood/expression of character(s): (Hand signs, facial expressions etc) Both characters are smiling sweetly and looking at each other. Stacey is looking down at the other and Katherine is looking up at the other. This is from a side view. What I mean by this is that Stacey is taller than Katherine :stuck_out_tongue:
If not;
o- Hair color(s): _Stacey’s hair is black. Mine is brown like my skin (Username is SavageAvo) if you are interested. _
o- Skin tone(s):_Just normal light skintone _
o- Eye color(s): _Hers, grey. Mine brown. _
o- Clothing: (For bust, waist up and full-body pieces : Hogwarts uniform, jacket and track pants etc) Stacey will have a ravenclaw robe, the sweater, and the shirt, and the tie, so the whole set. I will have the same thing, but Gryffindor. Also leggings for both of us.

• o- Clothing colors:
    Style: (More on the Manga side, or closer to the ‘Western Cartoon’ style (only really affects hair)) More on the manga side
    Shading Style: _(Hard-line (no blending on shading/highlights) or soft shading, as seen in the example below) Soft
    Other: (Designs on shirts, earrings, casting a flare etc) If our feet show under the robe, show as wearing flats or something nicer. Show the emblem of Ravenclaw on Stacey’s robe and show the Gryffindor one on mine.

Thank you for taking your time to read this order and all of the other orders to make high-quality work!

• Katherine

P.S. Stacey, if you’re reading this, I know the hair on your skin is brown, not black, but I imagine it looking better with black hair so thats how I’m deciding to do it :slight_smile:

Image Type: (Discourse profile picture, Group picture or general art) Profile Picture
Type: (Headshot, Bust, Waist up or Full-body) Waist up
Number of Characters: (Only one for Avatars, more characters = more expensive) Lonely little me
Mood/expression of character(s): (Hand signs, facial expressions etc) Me- Happy and laughing
Reference, if any: (Preferably a separate reference for each character) My MC skin (IGN: GrimmBeckoning)
If not;
o- Hair color(s): _ _ Dark Brown/Red
o- Skin tone(s):_ _ Dark Red
o- Eye color(s): _ _ Bright Orange
o- Clothing: (See Skin for reference)
Style: (More on the Manga side, or closer to the ‘Western Cartoon’ style (only really affects hair)) Manga
Other: (Designs on shirts, earrings, casting a flare etc) Holding up hand with fire in palm
Skin: https://namemc.com/profile/GrimmBeckoning.1

Image type: Discourse Profile Picture
Number of characters: One
Mood/expression of Character(s): Hands in his pockets (Hoodie) And a “Meh” expression, like he doesn’t really care about what’s going on. He’s not happy but not sad either.
Reference, if any: Nope.
o- Hair color(s): Dark Navy blue
o- Skin tone(s): Very pale.
o- Eye color(s): Dark brown
o- Clothing: Black Hoodie and like black bunny ears cause kewl.
o- Hair length (added cause ye): So it covers one of his eyes.
Style: Normal I suppose?
Shading Style: Soft Shading
Other: Have earrings like the ring ones that make like a big hole in your ear. Like the one DanTDM uses (i’m so bad at explaining.)

It’s cool bbq <3

Image Type: (Discourse profile picture, Group picture or general art) Group Picture
Type: (Headshot, Bust, Waist up or Full-body) Full Body
Number of Characters: (Only one for Avatars, more characters = more expensive) 2
Mood/expression of character(s): (Hand signs, facial expressions etc) Glad & Mischievous
Reference, if any: (Preferably a separate reference for each character) Alex = https://namemc.com/skin/a642ba6d74aa0783 ::::: Cassie = https://namemc.com/skin/f7af1a4b99ee8319
If not;
(For bust, waist up and full-body pieces : Hogwarts uniform, jacket and track pants etc) Hogwarts Uniforms, Cassie, Slytherin. Alex, Hufflepuff

Other: (Designs on shirts, earrings, casting a flare etc) WWW, Alex wants a Dung Bomb held, and Cassie wants a Firework / Fire Cracker about to be set off

NOTE: Can you put us back to back but still looking and facing foward.

Image Type: Discourse Profile Picture
Type: Bust
Number of Characters: Only me
Mood: Me being awkward while messing with my Wand.
Reference (Lemme know when you finished with my thing because I want to take it down asap): http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/11120526/hogwarts-robes/

Image Type: Discord Profile Picture
Type: Full-Body
Mood/expression of character(s): Smiling
Reference, if any:
[I would want just like my skin: TheFunGamerYT
o- Hair color(s): Dark Brown
o- Skin tone(s): Light
o- Eye color(s): Light brown
o- Clothing: Quidditch Robes

• o- Clothing colors: Gryffindor (Red)
    Style: Manga
    Shading Style: Whatever you choose
    Other: can you have my cat Muffle next me, he’s a spotted cat

Please do not necro-post this topic has been dead for a month now.