Cheap (but good) Decorator

Hey!! So I decorate stuff! I know I know, decorators are usually like 150g because you have to pay for all the materials and stuff, plus the creativity, the actual building, idk idk. Yea I get it. If I paid for a builder to decorate my house it would have to follow my criteria. Cheap, well decorated, and umm not a mess. xD don’t worry my fees are sooo low because the only fee you have to worry about is umm a building fee. Plus tax. Jk no tax, it’s minecraft. So you’re probably wondering, if you don’t pay for the materials, what is there to pay for? Well in history today we talking about time. Idk why. But I will charge you like, 10g, if that sounds like a fair price? Lemme know if it doesn’t. So like 10g per 30m that I work on it. I try to be nice, so I’ll round the seconds down. You pay after I build, and if you don’t like the build, give me one chance to try again, and then if you really don’t like it, then you don’t pay. I can do any style you want, any “aesthetic” or whatever you want. Idk why aesthetic is such a big thing… aesthetic? Really? Idk just let me know if you need anything decorated but you only have a small amount of patience when it comes to killing mobs at hagrids. Lol. Yeah. Thanks for reading this long thing when I only had to write a sentence… sorry if you don’t like reading- I get it, I never liked reading…

4 Likes