Chloella-No RP Name Yet-No RP Name Yet- "X-Raying"

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: Chloella

HP RP Name: No RP name yet

Mordonia RP name: No RP name yet

Reason for Ban: “X-Raying” Although I brought this account a while ago, I wasn’t aware of this account already being banned.

Why should we let you back in? I brought this account on July 31st. I was interested in minecraft and decided to buy one cheaper; I know it wasn’t safe but I wanted to play minecraft. I wasn’t aware of this account being banned on this server as the owner of this account did not specify this. I honestly didn’t know about this and I would love to play on this server.
(If required, I’m happy to show you my paypal completed payments to prove I paid for it and that I’m not the previous owner.)

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Of course.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? I’m honestly not too sure because this was not originally my account, as I stated above.

Thank you for reading this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Riana Hudson.
I have reviewed your case and found strong indications that you buying this account is a lie.
In case you didn’t know, your emails to sign up on the old forums and this are very much similar.

So on those regards thank you for being so obvious.

While we might have considered lifting a ban on an x-rayer (especially after 11 months) we are all about transparency and owning up to your past mistakes.
If all you can do is lie to get back on I wouldn’t really consider you worthy for an approved appeal.

This is not my decision alone and this is not decided yet but I just wanted to make a statement about this.

-Liam
Co-Owner

This appeal has been denied and this ban remains permanent.