If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Daniel and I discussed Cito Spiralis and decided that the current version is just not fun and not worth to even cast. We think that if the maximum time limit of someone spinning will be lowered to let’s say 5 minutes max (when Godlike) or even lower it’ll be balanced enough and more fun. With reverting we mean that Cito Spiralis actually spins you instead of moving your head for 1/4 of a circle.
Why it will be good:
Make the spell actually fun and worth casting.
How it will work in code/other functions
Idk if the previous code is there but I think Michael should know how.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature