Coloring the Corridor Contest

Are you one of the people who think that the Tapestry Corridor looks soooo empty? Well, this is your chance for it to look a bit prettier!

This is a contest where the ones who wish to enter should color 2 ‘sections’ of the Tapestry Corridor’s walls (like the current ‘paintings’ that are there) using the Transfiguration color spells.

Well how does one enter the contest? Well, that’s simple. Fill out the form bellow:

HP Roleplay name:
Username:
House:
Year:
Name of your painting:
Screenshot:

The screenshots should be taken with f1 on and the whole painting should be visible. You can only enter once and, as it should be obvious, keep the paintings appropriate.

And what’s the reward? Well, the winner gets 64 Galleons + their painting put in the corridor! Second place gets 32 Galleons and third place 16 Galleons.

How much time do we have? The entries will close on Tuesday, 28th March, at 5PM GMT // Midday EST. Winners will be announced on Saturday, 1st April.

If you have any more questions just ask or contact Cris Malfoy // Ctr56 in game or on Discord.

Good luck everyone and, most importantly, have fun!

Event due date and winner announcement postponed due to not having any entries yet :slight_frown:

HP Roleplay name: Liam Blishwick
Username: Crane
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7
Name of your painting: Return of Lord Moldywart
Screenshot:
Imgur

2 Likes

Note: Since someone asked me about not being that good with the spells: if you’re below tier 3 or 4, someone can help you as long as you also write their name on the entry and they are also below tier 3 or 4.

HP Roleplay name: Catherine McKinnon

Username: Cather1ne

House: Slytherin

Year: 3

Name of your painting: ‘Always’

Screenshot:

2 Likes

I’ll make one tommorow if i can a) be lernt the spells and cast them good enuff and b) if the other helpers can take a little extra load for 10 minutes while i make the painting

Entries have closed! Winners will be announced this Saturday.

DID I WIN
IS MOLDYWART GOING TO RISE?
@Cris

Yes -.- Moldywart won xD