If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Have classes available whenever people want to take them and have a cooldown for maybe 2 hours till they can take the next lesson
Why it will be good:
For people with tough schedules, they can take the classes whenever it is possible
How it will work in code/other functions
There is a sign on the desk of each class, and you right click it to take the class, if you are on the cooldown it gives you an error message
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
I honestly have no clue because I do not know the devs