If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
After answering a question in classes, the correct answer should be shown whether or not the person got the answer correct.
Why it will be good:
I think this would be good because it would allow for people to know why they got the answer wrong instead of just seeing “You’re incorrect!” and not really knowing why. Also, knowing what the correct answer is would help majorly when it comes time for exams because say if someone has no idea what the correct answer is to a question, because they thought their original answer was correct during class but it wasn’t, they would be put at a disadvantage (sorry for the lack of a better word).
How it will work in code/other functions
I’m not 100% sure in how it would work but I’m assuming that it would need to be added into the lesson lore.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
I’m not sure of everyone’s schedules as everyone’s lives are different but I’m assuming it would be lore team who implements this feature.