Peasant

Do you have Discord?:
Yes indeedly, I do.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Almerian#8193

How long have you been on the server?:
Since January 6th, 2017~

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I try to stay very on top of things and aware of who my fellow staff members are and what’s being managed. Some may say I’m nitpicking, but I really just like to see things being done. I’ve had experience writing and editing lessons, managing classes as a professor, reviewing staff and applications, and even helping to manage mini-staff members such as our collection of Helpers.

If I can help keep things running smoothly by nudging people to keep to schedules for classes and plugging data in the right places, I’m happy to do so.

As a note, I am currently as familiar with git as a whale is with the desert. I’m willing to learn, though.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I am currently a Professor and Moderator, and offer assistance where I can in other areas

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I think I’ve shown myself to be a hard worker and have found a balance with my on-server duties, as well as on the forums. I admittedly found myself a bit overwhelmed at first but I’ve stuck things out as both Professor and Moderator and I no longer look at things and feel vaguely terrified. I’ve…settled in, I suppose. And we could always use the helping hands!

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!