eillEllie - Lily Lovegood - Eleanor Deglace - Advertising

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: eillEllie

HP RP Name: Lily Lovegood

Mordonia RP name: Eleanor Deglace

Reason for Ban: Advertising

Why should we let you back in? I didn’t realize what i did was against the rules, as it seemed to be just me and a couple of friends doing a seperate RP together ingame. I realized what I did was wrong, so I did delete the server completely. I got rid of the whole building world.

I regret what I did, and I understand why this would be denied. I hope I can get another chance, as Knockturn has been so important to my mental health, and finding another community as good as this one will be impossible. I love Knockturn and It’s people, so I wish i could get a second chance. I promise if i’m unbanned i will never do anything like this again.

I never thought I’d do anything to get myself banned, except now that has happened. I find that the community on Knockturn is more welcoming than any other server I have visited in my past.

I have been shaking the whole time when writing this note, and the thought of never logging on everyday to see the community scares me. I care deeply for the server, and like I have said so many times, I’d never try to harm it, though I noticed how this could of got a lot worse.

I also noticed that a lot of other people had made their own discord RP servers, so I guess i just assumed it was okay and wouldn’t harm me at all.

When I heard the news i burst into tears, and ran to my parents to tell them what had happened.

Another reason is I’m better friends with the knockturn community then real life. It would devastate me to find out that I can never see them ingame again.

I know this is early, but I hope it shows that I’m eager to get back online.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) I have, many times. I noticed some people have their own seperate channels to Roleplay, so I assumed it would be allowed.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No, never.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appeal has been denied, Please try again in two weeks.