Elektron Scroll Giveaway!

Heyo! Today I’m here to announce that I will be giving away one (1) Elektron spell scroll!
This is intended for players who have not yet collected/used this scroll, and as of such, players may only enter if they do not have this scroll already.

The drawing will be this Sunday, July 18th, at 12:00 PM EST. The winner will be announced as a comment on this post, and you have until 11:00 AM EST on Sunday to enter! (1hr before drawing)

Format:

IGN:
RP Name:
What would you like to say to the crowd?

Ex.
IGN: D_6
RP Name: Harry King
What would you like to say to the crowd? Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

IGN: cndywolf
RP Name: quinn schoenheit
What would you like to say to the crowd? hai :smiley: i wish you all the best of luck <3 have a great day <3

1 Like

IGN: writtenShipper
RP Name: Dime Lovegood
What would you like to say to the crowd? gib >:V

2 Likes

IGN PenguinGoggles
RP Name Penguin Adelaine
What would you like to say to the crowd? hi

1 Like

IGN: Qlivia
RP Name: Alice Cunningham
What would you like to say to the crowd? Good luck <3

IGN: Poisin_Kat
RP Name: Katna Malamius
What would you like to say to the crowd? Good luck everyone <3 but not too much luck, I’ve been dying for elektron forever <33

1 Like

IGN:
ItsEuie
RP Name:
Euie Lupin
What would you like to say to the crowd?
Hi there! Hello! Ducks are cool and this spell ain’t for no fool. Good luck to everyone, may the odds be ever in your favour

Katna is our winner!
Congratulations, Katna!
What do you have to say to the crowd?

1 Like

That I honestly did not expect this at all and honestly completely forgot about checking the forums because I didn’t want to disappoint myself for something I thought wouldn’t happen. Quite happy about it though! Hope everyone else that entered gets a chance to get their own scroll sometime!

(sorry for being 6 days late oops-)